My 90-Day Weight Loss Journey: Diet Plan, Workout Routine, Healthy Habits & Results



My 90-Day Weight Loss Journey: Diet Plan, Workout Routine, Healthy Habits & Results

Introduction

I am a student, and along with my studies, I also work online. Because of my busy schedule, I never paid much attention to my health and fit calmness.

One day, I attended a family function where several photos were taken. Later, when I looked at those pictures, I noticed a huge difference between my old photos and my current appearance. That was the moment I realized how much my body had changed.

I compared my old photos with my recent ones and decided that it was time to transform myself.

At that time, my weight was 68 kg, and my goal was to reach 50 kg. However, my goal was not just to lose weight quickly. I wanted to build healthy habits that would stay with me for life.

That is when I started my 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge.

---

My Starting Point

- Starting Weight: 68 kg
- Goal Weight: 50 kg
- Challenge Duration: 90 Days
- Focus: Fat Loss, Healthy Habits, and Consistency

I knew that real transformation would not happen overnight. My goal was to improve my lifestyle and become healthier every day.

---

What I Learned About Weight Loss

Before starting this journey, I believed that exercising for 30 minutes a day was enough. However, I would still eat junk food, consume excess sugar, have late-night dinners, and ignore proper hydration and sleep.

Soon, I realized something important:

Weight loss is not created in one hour of exercise. It is created by the choices you make during the other 23 hours of the day.

Your diet, water intake, sleep quality, and consistency matter just as much as your workouts.

This mindset completely changed my approach to weight loss.

---

Benefits I Experienced

As I stayed consistent, I started noticing many positive changes:

✅ Better energy levels

✅ Improved fitness and stamina

✅ Better sleep quality

✅ Increased confidence

✅ Improved mood and productivity

✅ Better overall health

These small improvements motivated me to continue even on difficult days.

---

My Daily Weight Loss Routine

Morning Routine

- Wake up at 5:30 AM
- Drink warm lemon water
- Eat one slice of bread with peanut butter
- Go for a 5 km walk


👉 Check on https://link.amazon/B05gg0yUS

Peanut butter provided quick energy before my morning walk and helped me stay full for longer.

Workout Schedule

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

- Cardio workout
- Surya Namaskar

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

- Stretching exercises
- Surya Namaskar

Sunday

- Recovery day
- Surya Namaskar
- Weekly progress tracking

A comfortable yoga mat helped me perform Surya Namaskar and stretching exercises more comfortably at home.


👉 Check on https://link.amazon/B08BF8WQI

The first few days felt difficult, but having a clear goal helped me stay consistent.

---

My Daily Diet Plan

I do not follow any extreme diet. Instead, I focus on balanced meals, portion control, and consistency.

Breakfast (7:00–8:00 AM)

- Dalia (porridge)
- OR chapati with vegetable curry
- Protein-rich foods whenever possible

Dalia became one of my favorite breakfast options because it keeps me full for longer and provides steady energy throughout the morning.

Mid-Morning Snack (12:00 PM)

- Seasonal fruits
- Makhana
- Light protein-rich snacks

Lunch (1:00–2:00 PM)

- 2 chapatis
- Vegetable curry
- Dal
- Small portion of rice
- Fresh salad

My salad usually includes:

- Tomato
- Onion
- Cucumber
- Carrot
- Beetroot

Evening Snack (5:00 PM)

- Green tea
- Roasted chana
- Sprouts

Green tea became a simple addition to my evening routine and helped me avoid sugary beverages.


👉 Check on https://link.amazon/B0fJHP5Bt

Dinner (8:30–9:30 PM)

- Chapati
- Vegetable curry
- Dal

I generally avoid rice at dinner because it helps me feel lighter before bedtime.

---

Foods I Include

I focus on foods that keep me full, energized, and satisfied:

- High-protein foods
- Paneer
- Fruits
- Vegetables
- Whole grains
- Sprouts
- Roasted chana
- Healthy fats
- Green tea


---

Foods I Avoid

To support my weight loss goals, I significantly reduced:

❌ Sugary drinks

❌ Junk food

❌ Excess sweets

❌ Fried foods

❌ Processed snacks

If you truly want to transform your body, reducing these foods can make a huge difference.
---

Water Intake

Hydration became one of the most important parts of my journey.

I aim for around 3.5–4 liters of water every day.

Benefits I noticed:

- Better digestion
- Reduced cravings
- Improved energy
- Better workout performance
- Better hydration

To make hydration easier, I always carry a reusable water bottle throughout the day.


👉 Check on https://link.amazon/B0bwueh7g

I also sometimes add sabja (basil) seeds to my water to increase fiber intake and stay fuller for longer.

---

Sleep and Recovery

Many people focus only on workouts and ignore sleep.

I try to get around 7 hours of sleep every night. Even when work becomes busy, I avoid unnecessary late-night scrolling and prioritize rest.

Good sleep supports:

- Recovery
- Hormonal balance
- Energy levels
- Weight loss
- Overall health

---

Common Weight Loss Mistakes

Avoid these common mistakes:

- Skipping meals
- Eating too little
- Not tracking progress
- Unrealistic expectations
- Inconsistent exercise

Remember:

A good workout cannot fix a poor diet.

Diet, sleep, hydration, and consistency work together to create results.

---

Weekly Progress Tracking

Every Sunday, I track:

- Body weight
- Waist measurements
- Energy levels
- Workout consistency

Tracking progress helps me stay motivated and accountable.

I use a digital weighing scale every Sunday to monitor my progress and stay focused on my goals.

---

Weight Loss During Periods (For Girls)

During my menstrual cycle, I listen to my body and adjust my routine accordingly.

When I feel energetic:

- Walking
- Light cardio
- Stretching

When I experience cramps or fatigue:

- Light walking (15–30 minutes)
- Gentle stretching
- Proper hydration
- Nutritious meals
- Adequate sleep and rest

I learned that recovery is just as important as consistency.

---

Biggest Lessons I Learned

1. Consistency is more important than motivation.
2. Weight loss starts in the kitchen.
3. Sleep is just as important as exercise.
4. Drinking enough water reduces cravings.
5. Small daily habits create big long-term results.
6. Tracking progress keeps you accountable.
7. One bad day does not ruin your progress.
8. Sustainable weight loss takes patience.
9. Healthy habits are more valuable than quick fixes.
10. Trusting the process is essential.

---

Products That Helped Me During My Journey



- Digital Weighing Scale
- Water Bottle
- Yoga Mat
- Resistance Band
- Dalia
- Green Tea
- Peanut Butter
- Sabja Seeds

---

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I Lose Weight Without Gym?

Answer - Yes, a healthy diet, walking, and home workouts can help you lose weight.

Is Walking Enough for Weight Loss?

Answer - Yes, daily walking combined with a calorie-controlled diet can support weight loss.

Is Green Tea Necessary?

Answer - No, green tea is optional. Weight loss mainly depends on your overall lifestyle.

How Much Water Should I Drink?

Answer - Most adults should aim for 2–3 liters of water daily, although individual needs may vary.

How Long Does Weight Loss Take?

Answer- Healthy and sustainable weight loss takes time and consistency.

---

Conclusion

My 90-day weight loss journey taught me that transformation is not about perfection. It is about consistency.

I started at 68 kg with a goal of reaching 50 kg, but the biggest achievement was developing healthy habits that improved my overall lifestyle.

If there is one lesson I would like to share, it is this:

Focus less on quick results and more on building habits. The weight will eventually follow.

I did not change my body in one day. I changed my daily habits, and my body followed.

Start small, stay consistent, trust the process, and remember that every healthy choice counts.

Related Articles -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Reduced Hair Fall and Grew New Baby Hair Naturally | My 6-Month Hair Care Routine

Diet for Hair Growth: Best Foods for Healthy, Strong & Long Hair