How I Reduced Hair Fall and Grew New Baby Hair Naturally | My 6-Month Hair Care Routine

 Introduction

A few years ago, my hair was naturally thick, healthy, and strong. However, as I became busy with daily life, I stopped paying proper attention to my hair care routine. Slowly, I started noticing increased hair fall, reduced thickness, and weaker hair overall.

Around six months ago, I decided to take my hair health seriously again. I researched different hair care methods and products and eventually chose Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil. Since then, I have followed a consistent routine, and the results have been encouraging. My hair fall has reduced, new baby hairs have started growing, and my hair feels healthier and thicker.

Disclaimer: This blog is based on my personal experience. Results may vary from person to person depending on genetics, lifestyle, diet, and overall health.



Why I Use Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil

After researching various options, I decided to try Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil. What I like most is that it fits easily into my routine and helps nourish my scalp.

Over the past few months, I have noticed visible improvements in my hair. Hair fall has reduced significantly, and I can see new baby hairs growing. Because of these positive changes, I now use the complete Indulekha range, including the oil, shampoo, and serum.


👉 Check Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil on

🔗 Link- https://amzn.to/43s1NUT


My Hair Oiling Routine

Hair oiling is one of the most important parts of my routine.

What I Do:

• I oil my hair twice a week.

• I gently massage my scalp.

• I usually apply the oil at night.

• I leave it overnight for deep nourishment.

The scalp massage helps me relax and ensures the oil is evenly distributed throughout my scalp.


My Hair Wash Routine

The day after oiling, I wash my hair.

My Hair Wash Routine:

• I wash my hair twice a week.

• I use Indulekha Shampoo.

• I avoid very hot water.

• I wash gently without excessive rubbing.

Keeping the washing schedule consistent has helped me maintain healthier hair.

👉 Check Indulekha Bringha Hair Shampoo on 

🔗 Link – https://amzn.to/4e43duL


Hair Serum Routine

After washing my hair, I allow it to dry naturally.

When my hair is about 70–80% dry, I apply hair serum.

How I Apply It:

• I focus mainly on the hair lengths and ends.

• I avoid applying too much product directly to the scalp.

• It helps reduce frizz and keeps my hair smooth.

👉 Check Indulekha Bringha Hair serum on 

🔗 Link- https://amzn.to/4ehmSWL


Hair Mask Routine

I use a natural hair mask once every week.

My DIY Hair Mask:

• Curd (Dahi)

• Besan (Gram Flour)

This simple hair mask provides deep nourishment and leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed.


Foods I Include for Healthy Hair


I strongly believe that healthy hair starts from within.

Protein-Rich Foods

• Paneer

• Milk products

• Protein-rich foods

Fruits and Vegetables

• Green leafy vegetables

• Seasonal fruits

Nuts and Seeds

• Almonds

• Walnuts

• Flax seeds

Water Intake

• I drink around 4 liters of water daily.

Things I Avoid

Along with following a healthy routine, I also avoid habits that can negatively affect hair health.

I Avoid:

• Excess junk food

• Too many sweets

• Tight hairstyles

• Frequent heat styling

• Harsh hair products


Sleep and Hair Health

Sleep is often overlooked, but it is extremely important.

My Sleep Habits:

• Around 8 hours of sleep every night.

• I avoid sleeping with wet hair.

I also try to keep a fixed routine for sleeping, eating, and daily activities.


Common Hair Care Mistakes I Avoid

Through my research and personal experience, I learned that certain mistakes can damage hair.

Mistakes I Avoid:

• Overwashing hair

• Rough towel drying

• Skipping scalp care

Avoiding these habits has helped me improve the overall health of my hair.


Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How often should I oil my hair?

Answer - I personally oil my hair twice a week and leave it overnight before washing.

How many times should I wash my hair?

Answer - I wash my hair twice a week, usually the day after oiling.

Can diet affect hair health?

Answer - Yes. Protein, fruits, vegetables, water intake, and overall nutrition can significantly affect hair health and growth.

Is hair serum necessary?

Answer- In my experience, hair serum helps reduce frizz, keeps hair manageable, and adds smoothness after washing.


Conclusion

One thing I have learned during my hair care journey is that consistency matters more than expensive products.

My routine is simple:

• Oiling twice a week

• Washing hair regularly

• Using serum after hair wash

• Applying a weekly hair mask

• Eating a nutritious diet

• Drinking enough water

• Getting proper sleep

Personally, following this routine for more than six months has improved my hair length, thickness, and overall health. Hair fall has reduced, and I can see new baby hairs growing.

My biggest advice is to create a fixed schedule for oiling, washing, meals, water intake, and sleep. Consistency is the key to seeing results.

Healthy hair is not just about products—it is a combination of good habits, proper nutrition, patience, and consistency.

Thank you for reading my hair care journey. I hope my experience helps someone who is starting their own healthy hair growth journey……


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diet for Hair Growth: Best Foods for Healthy, Strong & Long Hair

My 90-Day Weight Loss Journey: Diet Plan, Workout Routine, Healthy Habits & Results